Monday, May 16, 2011

And the Worms Came back the very next day....thought they were a gonner....just wouldn't stay away...

Devin and I braved the weather.  Devin seems to think that at some point last night we were transported to Seattle or East Coast New Brunswick.  The rain and wind is something fierce today!

I had my jacket on, Devin wishes it was longer on my neck to cover me more; I think i'll be getting another jacket.


So we went for our walk. Somehow we managed not to get blown away.  Devin told me it would be a wonderful day for sailing (minus the rain).

I went for a poop and Devin found a small tapeworm in there.  Devin scooped it when a plastic spoon (a la Nana donation) and double and Triple bagged it.  We'll be taking that to the vet with us when we go.

Tracy at Dr. Dan's office was great in having us come in today.  Devin grabbed the earlier appointment - 1020hrs.

I'll update when I get back.

Oh, did I mention that Devin tried to brush my teeth last night.  VERY unsuccessful.  Peanut Butter flavour my a$$. I wouldn't even lick it off Devin's finger.  Soooooo Devin is thinking bones and biscuits are the way we'll be going.  I'm sure Devin will speak to Dr. Dan about this today.  I might end up losing the battle - or lose my teeth. Devin says it's good to have teeth....

OHHHHHHHH and one more thing.
Devin tried to give me a while carrot yesterday. Another thing I could careless for. Photos to be uploaded later - i'll reedit this entry with them.


That's it!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment