Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Progress ?

Went with Devin to hang the laundry at Nana's. I met this white ball of fur who was super hyper active.  I stood there for the most part just observing; however, a few times the excitement got to me and i bounced off my rear legs to get closer to this fur thing they call "rye-lee".

I walked around the yard with Nana while Devin put out the clothing on the line.

Devin and I came back home to unwind. Devin opened up the door for me to get out of the truck. I just laid there. I think all the fresh air and new sights really tire me out.

I had a bit of trouble getting out of the truck. Devin had to encourage me.
I'm fascinated by this thing Devin calls a "reflection: I took a walk around the "home" and have made my way back into my crate. 

Later on Devin is going to go back to Nana's to get the clothing off the line.

I've been really good with self crating still.  Devin went into the computer room to edit photos and left the door to my crate open. I was a bit nervous when i couldn't see Devin. I went looking and found.  Devin walked me back to my crate and gave me this delicious treat! 

We did this a few times until i decided i wanted to lay in the hallway - just out of sight but not far away.  When Devin poked out of the room to check on me i got up and walked to my crate. I went and laid in there with the door open while Devin went back into the other room.

Progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment