Friday, May 20, 2011

Up And At Em

Devin checked on me a few times last night while I was out in my crate with the fan blowing nicely on me.
At around 2300hrs or so I decided that I had enough of solo sleepies and came into the bedroom for the remainder of the night.

Devin had me up at 0330hrs - I could hear stirring at about 0300hrs but I did my best to ignore it, hoping I could get some more sleep in before this "work" thing Devin has been talking about happened.

I went out to do my business, when I came back in Devin made me breakfast.   Devin is hoping this the "Day shift" schedule doesn't mess me ups in terms of when I eat and go out. *Paws crossed* I can stay on track.

We'll be heading out for our walk in a half hour or so; Then Devin has to leave for "work".
Nana will be coming over around 8'ish or 9'ish to hang out and take me out.
She'll be back a few more times throughout the day, ya know until I get the hang of being alone on and off like that while Devin is at work.

Devin is concerned about what we're going to do when Nana and Devin both work on the same day.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it - Hopefully much later than sooner!


Gotta get a move on

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment