Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Suprises - The Good Kind and Meal Time!

Devin picked up some Yogurt and more pumpkin for my tummy.
I'm not really sure what is causing me the tummy grief lately. It could really be a number of things:
1) stress
2)change in diet
3)snacks - i don't really get a lot of those
4)tape worm
5) tape worm meds


Whatever it is, i'll be happy when things settle for me.
The yogurt is suppose to help me with my gas and upset stomach. The pumpkin is added fiber that is supposed to help my elimination more solid.

Devin is taking good care of me.

On to surprises. I surprised Devin.  After I had my supper Devin gathered up the laundry and left the apartment to put it into the wash. I was left outside my crate with free roam of the house.
Now you see, normally I'll hang around the door (or on the door) or I'd be waiting for Devin somewhere for the return.

This time when Devin came back I was in the "master" bedroom. I was laying quietly on my bed.
First time for everything!

This has Devin a bit confused because of the pacing/restlessness/panting (stress) I was showing today.

I'm just full of surprises! 

"The boy" Jordan came to the door while my supper was being prepared. He wanted to know if I could come for a walk at 1830hrs.  Devin said, sure thing! 

I'm excited I get to see Lucy again.
I was over at her place today for a little bit.  Lynda gave me a few cookies. They were delicious!
I quickly found Lucy's bag of food, and decided to dive my head in for a few bites before Devin could pull my head out.

I also found Jordan's tennis ball and tried to sneak off with that. Once that was taken away from me, I found Lucy's stuffie bone.  Again, i tried to sneak off with that.

I have a tendency to try and take things that appeal to me.  Even towels in the cabinet. Something about it was calling me the other night.... I made it halfway down the hallway before Devin noticed I had sneakily walked off with it.

Okay, gotta get ready for my walk.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment