Monday, May 23, 2011

New "Non Grey" Friends :)

Devin and I met Melissa (Tilly) and Sherry R (Angel) by the soccer field near their home.

Angel and I both had our muzzles on while lil' baby beagle Tilly was sans muzzle.
After the initial meet and greet we were on our way.
We went for a long walk down the bike path and down over to the observation area.  We stopped at the water front for Angel to have a sip of water.  Devin and I walked a bit towards the water, but we had to get down a bank to get closer. I decided I wasn't quite ready for that adventure just yet. No off roading for me!

When we were about 75% of the way done our walk Devin took my muzzle off of me. Angel had hers removed too.  Baby beagle Tilly came right up into my face and I didn't do anything. 

A few photos were taken along the way. However, they are blurry as everyone was doing their own thing.
All Suited Up - Ready To Go Meet My New Friends!



Me, Angel And Tilly
Me, Angel, And Tilly

Where's My Head???  Angel, Tilly And Half Of Me


Angel and I Sniffing Nose To Nose (without incident), Tilly

Group Photo!
Watching Everyone From A Distance






Watching Tilly and Angel off road

Tilly and I Walking Together

Action shot  - Tilly and I

Tilly and I Walking  - Look No Muzzle!

Angel And I Walking Together - No Muzzle


Heading Home!

Are We Almost Home Yet??  


And I'm Done Like Dinner - G'Nite!



PeAcE!

No comments:

Post a Comment