Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vegan Burgers and Fire Alarms (written while blogger was down)

Vegan Burgers and Fire alarms


Devin cooked supper.  The title pretty much sums up how it went.

I didn't freak out over the sound though. I remained laying there in by the door; in the hallway.

Devin swatted at that thing that was making the loud beep beep beep sound. I eventually got myself up to investigate. I got a little excited when Devin finished up swatting. I wanted in on the fun. I tried to put the "towel" in my mouth.  After all the commotion was done with, i went to take refuge in my crate.  Ahhh soft, safe and comfy!

In other news - I made yet another friend. Her name is NAN. She's 7yrs old. Pretty girl.
We did the whole meet and greet thing. Devin was a bit nervous; but NAN's Human "JP" told Devin it was okay, that's just how they greet one and other, we'll work through this (the leads were getting tangled).

Devin and I are going to go for a walk with Lucy in a bit. I'm going to take another nap until it's time to go.

Oh my how could i forget.  Devin gave me some pure pumpkin with a lil' bit of warm on my food for supper. I sure did enjoy that. Slow eating by first day standard. :)   Progress


PeAcE


PS i'm officially a citizen of South Stormont. Devin registered me with the township today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment