Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bugs Happen...meh

Devin was concerned that I had a tick on my neck. I get checked just about every time I come in from outside.


There was this black dot with redness on my neck where I don't have any fur.
Devin called Nana in a panic. Nana got in contact with Bob next door.  We drove over so Bob could have a look at things.  When Bob pulled what we thought was a tick off - I bled some. I was a big boy though. I didn't make a peep. Devin could probably stand to learn that from me.  Cleaning solution was placed on the area and away we went.

Devin took me for a ride around the block a few times. It didn't settle in very well; it took a while for me to lay down.  I'm not too sure about that hammock thing going on.  I find it slippery!
Devin had a hard time getting me out of the vehicle. I did eventually jump out when i saw "Oreo" - another small dog.  I kept a good eye on him.

Devin is going to do some research on how to make me small pet friendly.

It's a rainy day here. I don't think we'll be doing much.  I go from the computer room, do my  new big comfy bed, then out to my crate. I have Velcro moments, but that's just me staring to "bond".

Oh one last thing.  Devin put me in my crate twice already today and left me for 30mins and 20mins.
I was a good boy and didn't stir much. No heavy panting or whimpering.


PeAcE

Some photos that were taken last night...

Who's that handsome devil looking at me?

Out for a walk along the parkway

 I look a little funny here - I moved when Devin took the photo

Me and Devin

Me and Devin looking goofy

I like to snuggle my nose under things

Comfy big boy bed


Head rush
Where's my head??
There's my head :)
Stretching out

No comments:

Post a Comment