Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alone Training - and still exploring

Alone training - and still exploring

I was left alone in my crate while Devin went off to do "laundry".

I didn't move about much.  I don't think it really bothered me; then again Devin was only gone for all of 4 minutes.


There is this strange thing in the corner of the living room. It makes sounds and i can see these things fly up through the water. Devin tells me they are bubbles. I had to go investigate for myself. I was sniffing around with great interest, JUST as I put my feet on top of the "tank" Devin let out an "et et et" i was quick to jump down.  I think this "et et/wrong/no" thing Devin says to me means i shouldn't maybe we doing what i'm doing???  Too many words, Devin needs to pick 1 and stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment