Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alone Time (May 17 2011)

Before Devin left for my first alone training session this morning the laptop was put in front of me on a chair. I find it a bit creepy that i'm being watched, but  whatever...



When Devin came back i was ignored for the first few minutes. I didn't display an signs of excitement so Devin came over and gave me a treat and told me what how good of a boy i was being.



Devin chilled for about 20mins with me before heading out again. This time the video camera was actually put on.  Devin reviewed the footage. I was left along for 1hr 17mins.  I snuggled with my Blue Rabbit the whole time. No crying No nothing!  



Devin came home with a bag full of loot.  Organic Salmon Jerky, Milk Bones, Denta Stix.

Devin told me I was such a good boy and gave me a Denta Stix. I sat where i was given it and went to town.  I didn't gobble it up like i usually do my food. Devin again praised me for being such a good boy.



I had my VERY first visitor today.  Sherry (Devin's long time friend from grade school) came over for a visit.

Devin had a hard time getting me up from laying in front of the door so Sherry could be let in.  A 5min ordeal  but i did finally manage to motivate myself to get up and go greet Sherry and have a Pee.



Once back in our home I went and laid back down by the door. Sherry came over to see me a few times.  I was feeling soooo tired i couldn't be bothered to respond.  Devin did manage me get me to come over to the living room by making my Sheepie grunt.



All in all i'd say i'm having a pretty good day.  Devin just took me out as i was pacing around the apartment.

I went for another pee and a short walk through the field. The sun felt pretty warm but the breeze was cool  I was panting so Devin took me back home to rest.  I was supposed to have my walk day with Lucy - but she didn't answer the door when we knocked.   Maybe she'll come after. I might just hang out at home and wait for an evening walk.



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment