Saturday, May 14, 2011

Walks and Functions (May 13)

Walks and functions



May 13, 2011

This morning Devin woke me up around 5am. I was brought out to do my morning routine.
Back in I came for breakfast.
Food and Sleep - what more could I ask for?  Devin sure knows how to make a mean meal!

After I was done eating I made my way to crate. Nap time was on!

Devin woke me about a while later to go for a walk. I was still feeling so sleepy I didn't want to get up.  After much convincing I got about of bed and went for a nice walk along the parkway.
Devin was so proud of me; I went for a "poopies" - actually not one, but TWO (2) !

Devin told me we need to cut back on the treats some. I didn't get many yesterday, but my tummy appears to be a bit off today.


More alone training to be done today - I think Devin is going to wait today and go out at a different time; ya know, just to mix things up some.

The boy down the hall was carrying on loudly as he walked by; that got my interest. I ran out of my crate and over to the door to listen to what's going on.  Devin left me alone for a few moments then called me over. I walked slowly back into my crate and laid down.

I think i need a good rest now.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment