Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long Walks And Meeting New Friends

Devin and I went for a nice long walk. We left around 0741hrs and didn't come until 0900hrs.
We even stopped a Nana's for a visit.  When I saw her walking towards me on the sidewalk my tail started wagging a mile a minute.  I know who Nana is!  :)

We went over to Nana's for a lil' bit. When we were leaving Nana tried to bring Rye-Lee out to see me.
I stood there like a good boy; while Rye-Lee sounded like something from Clive Baker's "NightBreed" Midian.
I don't think I've ever heard those kind of noises come  from anyone I've been around. NOT even at feeding time!

Maybe one day we can be friends. 
When Devin and I started down the driveway to come home "Dutches"(Black Lab) from next door came to greet me.  It took Nana and I both by surprise.  Nana got a hold of Dutches collar and walked her slowly over to me.  We came nose to nose; I gave her a lick on her nose. We then parted ways.
Another success with me socializing with different breeds and different temperaments.

There's a whole big world out there for me to discover. 

Nap time

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment