Sunday, May 15, 2011

They say it comes in 3's....

First I had what we believed to be a tick removed from my neck - yesterday
Then we Devin noticed a flea running on my leg - yesterday

This morning we went for our walk and I did my business - Devin noticed what is believed to be tapeworms in my poop :(  There were about 3 white things that moved very slowly when Devin investigated closer. They were about the size of a watermelon seed.  Darn Fleas!!!!!!

Devin wrote Tracy to see if I could get in to see Dr. Dan sooner than Wednesday.  Whoa is me...
When it rains it pours little homies.

Oh a plus note - I'm heading up to Ottawa today to hang out with Sherry and Devin.
Sherry is going to MEC to check out the trade up stuff; while Devin and I hit up Bark n' Fitz for a rain coat.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment