Thursday, May 12, 2011

Food n' Showers

Devin had me up at 6am this morning. I'm not used to this early morning stuff. When I was staying with Bill;  my first turn out was at 8am.  *yyyyaawwwwwnnnn* 

After my wake up turnout I came back in.  Devin served me up some nice warm Kibble. I got so excited about breakfast (who wouldn't) that I half leaped my front feet on the counter. Devin again was quick to correct. I just couldn't help myself! It smelled so delicious with a matching taste

Oh yes, getting back to my story -  little bit of warm water was added to it in order to helped slow the gulping down. I didn't each choke once this morning!

Devin decided that I needed to be tested.  Time for a shower, Devin said. Water came pouring out of the "taps". Devin assured me it was okay.  I wasn't too sure when it started to spray about. My ears were both standing up. Devin then stepped in behind the "curtain" and pulled it back some to show me it wasn't a disappearing act. I was okay with this. I walked out and took up my comfy spot by the door (that leads to the hallway) until Devin was done.  I was laying there quietly when Devin came around the corner and told me i was a Good boy.
I seem to get a lot of these "Good Boy's" for no reason. I don't understand.

Well I'm off to have my morning walk. It's a beautiful sunny but cool morning.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment