Sunday, June 19, 2011

Got Rice Cakes? BBQ flavour please!

 *Found*
one set of keys in the doorway when Devin came home.  I think there's a ghost who lives with us. It definitely isn't me doing these things!


When Devin came home from work tonight we had playtime. Devin threw my Sponge Bob's down the hall and i ran after them. I'd bring them back and let go when i was ask. This went on until i got tired and took my Bob's back to my crate.

I had supper, we went for our walk. Came home, relaxed...
Devin was in and out dealing with laundry.  I was having an evening munchie attack; I took it upon myself to have a snack.
Devin left BBQ Mini Rice Chips on the counter in the upright position......



You see where this is going, right?



I got busted! CAUGHT IN THE ACT!  
I wasn't expecting Devin to be back so soon.  I was drooling all over the floor while munching on overturned Rice chips.  Devin looked at me and said "No". Then pointed out of the kitchen into the direction of the living room.  I booked it outta the kitchen.  Devin and I had a stare down. I lasted only seconds. Devin won.

I plunked myself down on the living room floor and stayed there for some time.

I then decided it was best if i'd just slink off to my crate unnoticed. (how fitting napping with sponge bob *the devil* walk the circle of temptation)


I don't know when Devin will learn... I can't be trusted with open content on the counter tops. It's just too tempting :(


Taken Yesterday -

No comments:

Post a Comment