Thursday, June 23, 2011

Humidity And Me

Short on time...

We went for a quick walk, i started to walk myself towards Nana's when Devin told me Nana was working - Devin lied. I saw Nana out front her house with Rye-Lee.

We went over for a quick visit.  Rye-Lee and I did Grreeeyyt! this time. I didn't try to eat him, he didn't bounce around TOO much.
We went to the garage for a quick treat, then i helped myself into Nana's house.

I explored the house; Rye-Lee kept an eye on me. I went from room to room checking things out.

No incidents to report :)

On the way home, I was panting up a storm.  I looked up at Devin and just plopped down on the ground.
I rubbed my face in the race a bit, then started to eat some grass. Devin told me we had to get going; it's almost work time; up i trotted and off we went.

I met up with Sadie, she was out for a walk too.  Sadie came barreling at me, I got excited and chomped my teeth together. That aside, no problems :)

Devin and I are back home now. Devin wiped me down with a cold cloth; i'm not chilling like a villain in my crate.

Almost time for Devin to go - Must send this off we're pressed for time!

PeAcE

Photos to follow tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment