Thursday, June 16, 2011

While You Were Out...

Devin is getting pretty good at predicting when i'll get into things when i'm left alone.
I'm going to blame it on the fact that my CD wasn't played when Devin left this afternoon. I was left with the depressing world news as reported by the CBC radio. 

Soooooo While You Were Out Devin....

I decided to inspect the sink and pushed over the cup you use to fill my food bowl. What can I say I love my food!

I like shiny things too...
I found this shiny disk like thing with a chewy rubber piece attached to it.
I brought it out to the living room to inspect it further.  No damages just wanted to have a closer look at it.

This photo was taken shortly after Devin's return home.  An inspection of the apartment revealed the below evidence that I was being "sneaky" while on my own today.

Devin also washed up some Kale to make Kale chips for later. It was placed on the kitchen table; Right at nose level.  Devin knows this is safe.  I don't do the raw veggie thing very well.

I had my first piece of watermelon today. It was just a tiny piece. Devin doesn't believe the sugar in there is great for my teeth; i don't foresee this as being an everyday occurrence.
Devin did try me last week with a piece but i turned my nose up on it.  I like to explore and experience things at my own pace.


That's it for now!
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment