Saturday, June 4, 2011

Greyhound Gathering

Last night while Devin was at work Melissa came over with Sherry R.

When we went out for our walk we met up with Lucy and Nan.  Nan walked as far as the baseball diamond with us and Lucy walked with us up until we got to the church.
I was sure nice seeing everyone last night.  Lucy went back down home this morning.   :(
We'll see each other again in August.

I didn't have any biting incidents with Melissa last night. It was an isolated incident.
Melissa was talking to me and touching me - everyone has a "mauling" breaking point :) Devin understands how i feel.

Today we didn't do too much. When Devin arrived home we went out for our morning walk; i had breakfast then went to bed.  Around noon we went for another walk; then back to bed again.
For the most part Devin and I just slept the day away. Well i did.  Devin didn't.
I slept in my bed for the better part of the day.
Around 4pm Devin sprung out of bed and brought me on a good long walk. I came back home and had my dinner.  Full belly and content  - I'm now resting.

Melissa is coming over again tonight.  She said she'd spend some time with me tonight. Last night she was rushed.

Well that's it for now.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment