Thursday, June 30, 2011

They Just Wouldn't Stay Away.......

Devin decided that we'd change up our walking route this morning.
I was told for old time sake we'd head up the parkway and enjoy the water, birds and trees along the way.

I could hear in Devin's mind "wouldn't it be ironic if he had worms again. Last time we came up here is when we found the worms"...

We walked up past the beach entrance and wandered over to my "usual" spot.  I did "my thing"; that's when Devin found "them".    I had nasty little tape worm.

Nana had been commenting on how skinny I've been looking lately.  Devin thought I looked a bit slim but didn't think much of it. Thought maybe it had something to do with the small cut back on my food.

Today though slim looked "skinny".  My ribs look almost like what they did when i first came home with Devin.

Now we play the waiting game.  Dr. Lalonde's office opens up at 830hrs.

To Be Continued....

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment