Monday, June 13, 2011

Stranger Danger? More New People and Experiences - ALSO **Growling Episode

Devin and I were on our morning walk today when a woman pulled up in her car and rolled down the window. She instantly started gushing over me.  I'm a real hit with the ladies! haha I mean come on who wouldn't find me lovely???

She had a ton of questions to ask; Devin was happy to stand there and answer them.
After that we continued onward to home; near the baseball diamond a gentleman in a "scooter" came over to see me.  Devin and I have seen him a few times on our walks. In the past he seemed like he wanted to interact with us.  Today was the day. :)
I didn't hesitate to go over to him and let him pet me.  We stood there while Devin answered questions (again); I took in the petting.


Growling Episode ***
Devin insists on testing me.
I was given my Nighttime KONG I generally start out on my bed with it, then i take off to my crate towards the end.

Last night Devin thought it would be wise to bug me while i was having my bedtime snack.
I let out a low rumble of disapproval. Devin jerked back then said, wait a second. No.
I continued with letting out a bit of a grumble with a bit of a wrinkle nose.  Devin decided not to push luck.
Off Devin went and came back to touch me again. I wasn't very impressed with this, but i allowed for it with very little protest.  We played the back and forth game - Devin came back once with a few pieces of kibble and had a hand near my face- I didn't grumble, so i was given this extra treat :)
I'll learn that I don't need to be so possessive over my HIGH VALUE things....
I really don't understand the need to be bothered while I eat/snack, but apparently there is a reason for it, as it keeps happening.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment