Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Kiss And Sleep Overs

Melissa slept over last night. We had a great evening together.
Melissa didn't maul me too much. I went over to her a few times and gave her kisses on the hand; then went back to laying down.

Devin came home this morning and looking a little worse for wear.  I went over and gave my first "kiss". A small little lick on Devin's nose.  Who would have thought an action so small would have been received with such praise and amazement.

Melissa busted me to Devin.....
Last night Mel gave me my KONG before bed, then tried to get me to come up on the bed.  I'm not sure what was going on there; I'm not allowed up there. 
This morning before Devin came home Mel woke up to take me outside for my morning pee.  When we came back in I was standing there staring and circling near the bed. Mel didn't have to ask me twice to get up on the bed. I was up on there like a dirty shirt with the first "come up Milo?".  No sooner did I get up on the bed did I slid off the bed;  Mel told me I was slipping; I could have used a hand to help me out, but Mel wasn't sure if I'd get "chompy" with her.
When I did get back up on the bed Mel reorganized all of Devin's 12345676543 pillows so I'd have enough room. We then had a good hour nap before Devin came home.

I took Devin for a walk this morning; Slow moving I tell ya...
When we got home, Devin told me that we'd be spending the day sleeping. I was right on board with that!
It's now 1506hrs - I'm hanging out in my crate keeping one eye open and on Devin.
I'm secretly hoping Devin climbs back into bed.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE sleeping.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment