Friday, June 17, 2011

P90X What???

Devin decided to start back with working out yesterday.  It seemed like a good time to do it; I'm pretty well settled in to my new environment.  Devin has been very calm with me since coming to my new "forever home".

Needless to say when Devin started up P90x I was a bit mesmerized by the music and all this "warm up" jumping around.  I didn't know what to make of it. Here are a few photos of me during yesterdays "workout"...

*note*
I'm not like my cousin Parker. Parker I hear likes to get actively involved in every workout. Me, I like to stand in the way and not move until instructed to do so.  All this movement kinda freaks me out...

Mesmerized By The Music And TV

"Statue" On The Push Up Squares.  Devin Was Doing Jumping Jacks.  I Didn't Know What Was Going On - So I "Statued"

Still Really Not Sure...

Watching Devin...

Gave Up And Finally Went To Bed - After 45mins Of Back And Forth Pacing From Room To Room
.

No comments:

Post a Comment