Thursday, June 9, 2011

Typical Day

Nana came over a few times yesterday to hang out with me.
We went for VERY short walks; the weather here has just been far too hot for me to handle.

Nana thought it would be a great idea to take me over to to the field where there the trees are plentiful.
I had my very own treasure hunt while I was over there. Guess what I found??? Chicken bones!!!!

Nana swooped in and grabbed it right out of my mouth :(  She's small and quick, i didn't even see it coming.
When we arrived back home, Nana gave a gingerbread man shaped cookie that Keven gave me.
They are delicious!!! 

Really not much else happened with my day.  I was out for my afternoon stroll with Nana when Devin came home from work. I had a full on tail wag when i saw Devin.

Later in the evening Devin and I did our usual evening stroll.  It rained a bit, but that never bothers me.
I finished my evening off with my KONG. 

I  best get going, Devin needs the computer before heading off to work.
I'm told Nana will be coming for a visit after church today.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment