Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lazy Days and Daycare

We're having a lazy day....

We went for our walk around 9am this morning. The sun was beating pretty strong.
Towards the end of our walk I was lagging.  When we arrived back home, I slurped up some water and crashed in my crate.   Have I already mentioned how much I LOVE MY AIR CONDITIONING???? :)

Daycare

Devin is looking into shannoncourt for me. It's a doggy daycare. They do part/full/sleepovers there.
Devin thought it would be good for me to run around inside/outside in a controlled environment.
By controlled I mean with someone there to supervise us all and look for signs of "trouble".

Devin is still going to check out the dog park and see what kind of action goes on there, what the peak times are and so on... For the now though; controlled supervised is the way I think we'll be going.

Really nothing exciting.  Devin is pretty boring when coming off a night shift.
Nana will be over tomorrow to let me out; then Mel n' Sherry R will come by over the weekend to check on me.

Side note*
Devin and I are still working on my profile and 1 month video.

That's it for me!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment