Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I got me some issues

Devin here:

Poor milo is having some issues.

When I went to toss some laundry in last night
milo started to cry as soon as the door closed behind me.  He carried on for a short time then settled.

Today I went to leave for my oil change and he was hard up against the door  i managed to get him to move but he was back at the door like a dirty shirt.

I got him away from the door and exited.  As walked down the hall could hear his cries increase..

I stopped at the end of the hall and listened. he kept it up for about 8mins or so.  i almost went back in but want him to connect crying and me returning.

I believe I've created his situation.
Recently I've been paying attention to him when I return home.   Starting today we'll be going back to the old way of ignoring = no big deal my coming and going .
We also need to do some key training. He gets excited when he hears the jiggle of keys.  He will run to the door.   Needing to break him of that too.

Positive news:
Spoke quickly to the folks at shannoncourt.
I'll be bringing milo there soon for a run at "the central bark".   15$  for an hour run.  (pardon the typos if any written on my blackberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment