Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Lesson In Skin (CUTS) And Being Annoyed ~also photos~


Devin and I pulled a lazy this afternoon. We drove over to Nana's to pick up some watermelon.
While there, I got to hang out with Dutches (see photo below).
We get along great together. Dutches runs around trying to get me to play with her. I'm not very receptive. I think it's an age difference thing.  She's much younger!

Anyway, She had the case of the zoomies around me. I just sort of stood there watching her jump around. She never tries to jump on me; Thank Goodness! I know it's not good to talk about a women's weight, but she outweighs be probably by about 20-30lbs.  She's one solid lady!

Before leaving Nana's, Devin looked down at my leg and noticed that there was this fire engine red goop on my leg.  Devin thought it was paint.  When Devin cleaned it off that's when we figured out it wasn't paint, it was me who was bleeding. :(
I had a piece of skin nicked away from my leg the size of an eraser head.
Devin cleaned me up and off we went.  I'm not sure how that happened, but I didn't fuss at the time of it happening.

Now for the "annoyance" - Devin decided it was time that I have my ears cleaned again.
I was less than impressed. At first the tissue diving with solution wasn't so terrible THEN out came the drops!
I was less than impressed with having that cold liquid dropped into my ears.
I hung my head low and wanted nothing to do with Devin.  Before this "ear cleaning" business Devin could call me and I would listen and come over.  Now I go in the opposite direction.
It's all about TRUST.

PeAcE


Sir Milo Innes of Cairo (Devin playing dress up..oh and it starts..ugh)

Ever Feel Like Someone Is Watching You?  

Farmer Milo



Surrounded By My Possessions - KONG Sheepie 1 and 2 along with Blue Bunny. Can You See My Smile?    

My First Bone * NylaBone (Edible) - MmMm Goodnesss  
Learning How To Use My Feet To Hold Things
          

No comments:

Post a Comment