Friday, June 10, 2011

Bad Case Of The Zoomies

Devin and I went for our morning walk.  When we were just about home Devin cut into the baseball diamond to drop off my bag of "stuff". 

I don't know what came over me. One minute I was standing, the next i dropped down and was laying on my side. I gave my head a little push into the ground, Devin told me to get up. I didn't feel like it.
Devin then told me lets go..come on!, lets go! I bolted up off the ground at lightening speed.
I came to the end of my leash and spun around a few times. I wanted to go fasterrrrrrrr - Ricky Bobby style!
I didn't have anywhere to go to though.  After several zoomies Devin got a hold of my body and held on to me.

Off we went home....
As quick as it began, it ended.

Devin told me it's time that I hit up the off leash park.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment