Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Still Testing Boundaries

Devin fed me supper then went out to pick up some groceries.  I was kind of hyper when Devin left - One should expect something was to happen.

When Devin came back home I heard the comment "well that's interesting, i don't remember placing the metal TBSP in the middle of the hallway on the floor". 

I think I got busted.

Devin mixed some pumpkin in with my supper tonight and used that measuring spoon dig it out.
It was rinsed off and placed in the sink.  I thought i'd attempt to do the dishes while Devin was out.  My bad, I don't know where things go in the house. 

I had another slip up this evening. Devin sat down some Organic Blue Corn chips on the kitchen table; then sat down beside them. I decided i'd get friendly with them.  How am i suppose to know that they weren't for me?? they were in nose reach.  Well didn't i get the "clap of the hands" that sent me to my crate. I stood there and looked at Devin from about 3 ft away.  Devin stared at me and won the staring game.
I slinked off to my crate.  I can't do any wrong in there.  Now laying quietly with my blue bunny..... Oh i just don't get all these house rules!?

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment