Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How Do You Spell Success? T-E-E-T-H

Having approximatley 6 or more teeth brushed without putting up a fight!

That's right folks; sometimes you need to pick and choose your battles.

Over the past couple of weeks Devin has been using the finger brush (with only water) on my teeth. I get one tooth brushed and a reward is given for allowing this action to take place.

Today Devin decided to jump to the big dog toothbrush. 
I was laying quietly in my crate when Devin decided to interrupt this personal quiet time.
I tell ya, sometimes Devin lacks judgement.

Anyway, I was half laying there when Devin came at me with that big white stick thing (toothbrush).
It had that awful smelling "peanut butter" flavoured goop on it.
I had about 4 teeth on either side brushed for me.  I didn't protest at all. No "growlies".
I received a lot of praise - that works great for me!

Going to nap - I'm still having lazy days here

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment