Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sometimes Secrets Are Needed - Not for Grampa Georges Eyes

Nana, Rye-lee, Devin and myself went for a VERY short walk together yesterday.

Rye-Lee was being his usual self until I made a chomp at his head. That put him in line pretty quick.
He mellowed out for the remainder of the 5 house walk.
I eye a keen eye on him while we talked. I surprised Devin at how well I could walk in a straight line without even looking forward.

I had a few other nippy episodes.  We'll work on this walking thing together - Devin said the muzzle is coming out with us next time; JUST to be on the safe side. This time we didn't have to explain or tell Grampa; next time might be another story if Rye-Lee comes back missing something he left the house with.

In other news:
I did do surprisingly well with "oreo" yesterday. We met outside when Devin took me out for a pee.
Oreo is a Jack Russel - you wouldn't know it looking at him, he's just one large barrel.
He normally just barks at me, but today we went nose to nose and there weren't any problems.

Rye-Lee needs to learn how to relax.

Treats:
Devin found something I absolutely loved - Nylabone edibles.
I polished that puppy off within a few minutes. I'm super chewer when it comes to food!

Meds:
Today starts my second cycle of meds for that evil tape worm I had.
2 more days after today and PAWS CROSSED we'll be parasite free!!!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment