Monday, June 27, 2011

The Crazies And Supper

When Devin got home and opened the door I peered my head out from behind it.  I went a lil' crazy when I saw Devin. We went for a quick "out"; then came back in for supper. Devin served me up an amazing dish of Kibble n' Sardines in water.
I licked and licked that bowl clean!

We went for our walk later on in the evening. Before going I got the crazies. I was so excite let out a little yelp. I took to the stairs like there was no tomorrow. Devin told me it wasn't that long ago that i had to be helped one paw at a time- to get up the stairs. 

We stopped by Nana's to say hi.  She is sure glad that I am home.

Not much else to talk about.  Gotta go make it an early night. Devin has to get up early again tomorrow morning.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment