Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuckered Out Lately

I don't know what it is lately...

1) a bit of a depression
2) these walks are tiring me out
3) or....


Devin gave me my pressed raw hide bone tonight. I went town on it. Finally Devin had to tactfully take it away from me.  It got traded out for 2 cookies and a quick grab from the crate.  I didn't make any "growlies". I did the first time scoot back into the crate before Devin had a chance to grab it out.

Janice was over and wanted to know what would happen if Devin stuck a hand in there to try and remove the bone.  Devin told her if she wanted to know that she can do it. It wouldn't be pretty and is not taking responsibility for the reaction.  Janice walked over to my crate and spoke to me.  Devin told her that I wasn't happy. She tried to speak to me.. I looked at her and let out  a low grumble.  Janice backed off.  I won.


I think Devin knows me...

So I munched down on hit raw hide piece until my gums bled a bit. Devin let me go with it awhile longer. At that point not sure how to negotiate getting the bone away from me.

We'll get around to posting those photos yet.

I walked with Devin and Nana tonight.  Nothing out of the ordinary to report there.
More new people coming up and talking to us.  It never gets old :)

Devin plugs GRACANADA.COM  -

PeAcE

OH i almost forgot. I had a sleep over with my Auntie Melissa last night. Devin was out of town.

Auntie Melissa tried to get me up on the bed with her again last night.
I did finally manage to get up there, only to fall off the bed again. I stayed on my bed after that.
Auntie Melissa didn't know that i like the inside where I can fall against the wall.

I still make no attempt at getting up on the bed or anything furniture item while Devin is at home **

K, it's last..Bedtime

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment