Monday, June 20, 2011

Whoa Is Me..... I Have A Problem...

Devin went out for a few minutes to do OUR laundry. I had another "surfing" incident.

Devin reports:
When I returned from starting Milo's and my laundry just before I turned the knob to enter the apartment I heard a clang; the sound of keys falling to the ground.

Sure enough.....
When I opened the door I found a bag of Hemp Protein Powder which had been carried off and dropped in the main hallway along with "Nana's" set of keys were in the middle of the kitchen floor.


Nana's keys

Devin's Hemp Protein Powder
Milo was brought to the keys and told "Bad" he was then brought to the hemp protein powder bag and was told "bad". 

He's extremely sensitive. I didn't raise my voice, but he slinked off to hide by the door.  Now he's inside his crate, pushed up against the back wall curled in a ball sleeping.

A work in progress...
Perhaps he was hoping the Hemp was the same as the Rice Chips he ate last night. 

I dunno...


Milo reports:
I feel shame...
It's not my fault where i came from, food was fair game.
I'll learn.  This is my only real flaw that i have.

I'm looking forward to my new 1/2 n' 1/2 food tonight. I'm hoping this will solve my gas problem.
My tummy has been in shambles.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment