Monday, June 20, 2011

Pet Value Haul

Devin and I went for our morning walk. We stopped by Nana's to see if she was still awake; she worked nights last night. No dice, so we kept on walking. We took a slightly different route this morning. It was still rather uneventful.

Devin promised me that we'd go for a car ride after our walk together.
I got up in the truck with with a helping hand. It's too high for me to jump up into; i don't really know how to jump. I know how to get down, just not up.

We went to Pet Value; the ladies all cooed over me. haha
What can i say, when you got it, you got it! ;)

Devin's intention was just to go and pick up my new food with me.
My nose was in EVERYTHING. I went into stealth ninja dog mode and "sneekied" my way behind the counter; all under the disguise of "cute innocent adopted retired greyhound" -  I ALMOST snagged myself a morning bagel, but the woman caught me just in time.

Below is my Pet Value haul....
NEW FOOD, Crunchy Toy (water bottle inside for crunch sound), Cow Tail, Pressed Raw Hide Bone
 I managed to kill the water bottle inside the new Crunchy Toy within, oh i'd say maybe about 4minutes. I'm terrible with time... I just know it didn't take me long.

I was a bit growly with Devin over the new Toy, but that was fixed in a hurry.
We played fetch with it. I'm really good at running down the hall to get it and bring it back. I "let go" when i'm told to.

I munched through the Cow Tail within 5mins. Devin grabbed video footage of that. I know strange, Devin seems to capture just about every new experience i have.

Okay, I'm beat from all my morning experiences.
Nap time!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment