Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last Day/ Evening At The Camp - In Photos

Devin Packed Up My Crate On Me :(

Earlier Today I Roached For The First Time Since Being Here - It took 7 days for me to feel at home

Sooo tired. I spent the better part of the morning on Devin's bunk

My Cousin Olivia showing Aunt Myrna the photos she took of me

Hanging out on the deck

Me Playing Shy with Cousin Olivia

Me again with Cousin Olivia - she has the bestest smile! :)

Me and Cousin Huddy. He tried to get met to play briefly. Cousin Raya off to the side.
Cousin Huddy, Raya and I all checking out a smell

Huddy leading the pack. Us walking in a line.

Huddy and I walking together.

Huddy and I again

I went to the bunk for a quick nap, Devin put up the baby gate. I wasn't sure what to think of that when I woke up. Someone let me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment