Sunday, February 26, 2012

Afternoon Date With "the twins" and "Angel"

Devin and I went over to Melissa's and Sherry R's for a visit today.  I played out back with the "Twins" - Ellie and Bella.  Angel just kinda did her own thing. I think she was happy i was there as a distraction. hehe*

The twins tried to get me to play with them, and a few times they jumped up at me. I was tolerate for a while, then I barked/growled into the air; that made them knock it off for a bit.  *sigh* kids...soooo full of energy!

They taught me this "bad" trick.  Devin turned around for a moment to pick up after me, and saw that I was standing in the middle of the pool.  Devin told me to get out of there, I stood around sniffing for a few moments, then decided Devin meant business, i made a straight line outta there.  Another time too the twins and I ran across it.  Today was the first time ALLLL Winter that I found myself standing in the middle of the pool.   Those girls are a bad influence.


Chillin' like a villain
Catchin' some sun before we went out for the afternoon.

Uhm, Devin... You forgot something...The door to my nest???
I was a bit panic stricken thinking I was going to be left behind this afternoon.
I settled down....
Road trip!!!
Hangin' out with the laaaaadies

follow the leader

annnnd separate!
they followed me around the backyard

sticking by me for the most part
Lets go.....




Prancing pony feet
hanging out by the pool


Hey? Where ya going??

come on Milo! Play!




 Once inside the house, they girls were sneaky.  When I wasn't looking or at the other end of the couch, one would come up to me and steal whatever I was just chewing on.  ball...deer antler....You name it, they came up to me all sneaky like, looking at me, looking at the object, looking back at me; accessing if it was okay to steal stuff.  They carefully put their teeth around the object and made off.  

Even while I was chewing on the antler the girls poked their face near mine; I didn't fuss at all, they were curious, and I didn't mind.... Nom nom nom

Melissa gave me the orange ball in lieu of the rope toy  - I saw threw those

nom nom antler nom

Ellie liked to rest her head on the futon, whole Bella sniffed around

Sharing the futon
Ellie just liked to be close....


We both had antlers to nom nom nom on :)   She did manage to steal the one i was chewing on though - sneaky....verrry sneaky!

The twins are inseparable - Those are my feet :)

A little hello
merrrrr - feeling a little awkward
Thinking about a nap
One of the girls came to lay near me...
Devin's foot is the best!  Fills under my neck just grrreeeyyt!
Must you sniff???
Le sigh....
I'm ready to go home Devin.....
Whoa is me....
teeeef

Teef n' hairy toes

While Devin gathered our things, I found a wiffle ball!!!!! :D  The girls look on


Home Sweet Home....




 PeAcE














No comments:

Post a Comment