Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Escaped Tongue Syndrome (ETS)

ETS (Escaped Tongue Syndrome) – greyhound tongue very often is hanging out of their mouth , usually when he is sleeping or during afternoon nap; it indicates that the dog is very happy.



This morning Devin and I went for a quick walk; we were both very happy to cut it short this morning, it was a touch on the cold side.   After breakfast we crawled off to bed.  I took up a spot on my bed.  I tossed and turned there for a bit before settling in then for a bit; then i went off to my nest.
Thinking about getting comfy

Devin and I went for a quick out around lunchtime:
Me and my shadow

 Nana stopped by for a few moments, I wasn't sure what was going on. Was Devin going, What I going?
Why's Nana here??

Giving the "eye"

Not settling in, not sure who's coming and who's going...
 After Nana left Devin and I crawled back off to bed....



 AND THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED........

ETS!


 I think it's safe to say that I've officially settled into my new home with Devin...

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment