Saturday, February 4, 2012

Not so sneaky ways....

I found my way into the bedroom in the weeeee hours of the morning. I decided it was also time to clean my feet/legs, you know, body maintenance stuff.  Devin had to tell me several times to "milo", "stop", "please stop", "milo, enough".  I didn't listen though, it was about me and my self bathing routine. 

When Devin woke up in the morning I was found laying like this (below photos):



hanging almost half off my bed.  Memory Foam beds are the bestestest!!!!

Cheap head rush. ...

Devin tried to get me to "Let's go outside"

Nope. Can't make me....

Up, stretch, and.....

back down I went.....

Not helping Devin any...
This evening I was right at the door when Devin turned the key.  I was ready for supper!!!  Devin couldn't serve it up fast enough.   I'd like to also make note that I'm on to Devin (again). This slipping of a pill inside a spoon full of pumpkin. *ack*

After supper I found my way back on my bed. I found my way back on my bed. 


Back on my bed...
Long "sad" face
Evidence - I found my way up on Devin's bed.  hehehe  Sprawled out on the pillows earlier; Not so great at making the bed after i've been in it.

Er uhm, busted. Proof.

Nana came over this afternoon to take me outside. Nana only had to drop down a few cranberries, called me twice and i came out from Devin's room.  I'm learning. "Wanna go outside", "Let's go outside" isn't such a bad thing.
 Also I met a new friend.  Cross between a bichon frise and a shih tzu.    :)

Early morning again tomorrow.  Off to bed!



 PeAcE



PS When Devin left for work this morning I came out to see the departure.  My ears weren't the usual "HIGH ALERT" Where are you going without me stance????
They were flopped over to one side like windshield wiper blades.  :)   Again, learning....




No comments:

Post a Comment