Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jedi Mind Tricks & Trying Out Something New....

Devin came over to check on me, I was being too quiet apparently.  After poking around Devin felt some crumbs/sand on my bed.  Devin tried to get me out from my "nest".
I can hold out longer than Devin.
3 ice cubes
A few cranberries
A few small pieces of milkbone.....
I was still holding out. I didn't want to leave my nest.  Devin tossed a cranberry to see what I'd do.

I was working on my JEDI MIND TRICK.  I thought if i stared at it long enough it might just come to me.  Sure enough a few times it worked (Devin walked it over to me).  


Jedi mind trick - staring down the cranberry (near the bottom right corner of my blanket)

I finally came out and snatched up the cranberry.  Devin quickly went to work to close up the crate door, grab the vacuum.  When Devin began to clean off my bed and the inside of my crate I didn't know what to do with myself. I stood near the fish tank.  Was I going to be sucked up next???
I did what I thought was a good idea at the time.


Feeling a little awkward, am I suppose to be up here? In the 8 months i've been living here with Devin, not once have I tried to get up.

Eeee... maybe this isn't a good idea.  Devin told me "move", my crate door was open, and i made a straight line for my bed in there.   Comfort!
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment