Friday, May 11, 2012

The Night Shift

Devin and I are having a lazy day.  I we woke up early for breakfast, went back to bed for about an hour, then i got up wandered out of the bedroom, came back and laid down on the floor staring at Devin.

With my Jedi mind tricks I woke up Devin and off we went for our morning walk.  We did the big loop today.  I'm pleased to mention that the bull wrinkle didn't treat my tummy badly :)

Back to lounging around for the day.  Nana will be by tonight to take me out and give me a snack *YUM*

Oh, I almost forgot. Devin and I worked on "give me five" while I was laying on the couch.  I'm getting pretty good at this trick.  I lay on my side and tap Devin's hands with my front paws when i'm told "Give me 5".  Sometimes I end up giving10 *hehe*
I'm still learning the whole counting thing.
More pillow snuggles
Z z z
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment