Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thoughts - From The Couch

I had Devin up around 5am this morning, my tummy got the best of me.   I went
back to bed for a bit after breakfast. 


Sleeping like a lamb
You seriously want me to get up??
Okay, lets go!

 Our morning walk led us to Nana's for a little visit.... We didn't stay too long, Rye-Lee had to do his morning thing.  Off we walked home, towards the end of the walk I got my limp on.  Devin picked me up so I wouldn't have to walk over the evil parking lot pavement and placed me down on the grass out front our building.   Once back at home, I stirred around a bit in my nest before making it to the couch. 

After all of the excitement from yesterday I think I'll just lay low and nap my day away; I know, how is that different from any other day??  :P

The Couch Files:













Devin has been speaking with Karen at Campgreyhound and learning lots. 
This morning Devin contacted OSU (Ohio State University) Greyhound Wellness Program via their web forum.  On that form they ask Brief history, signs/symptoms, medical problem, diagnostic tests done, treatments, progress.  As well as questions  or requests.
It can take up to 72hours for a response.  We are going to wait and see what they have to say in regards to what's been going on with me before starting the diagnostic treatment with the prednisone.  It never hurts to get a second opinion. 

Back to napping.  Devin works nights tonight - Nana will come by and give me tasty treats!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment