Friday, May 18, 2012

Things That Make You Go Eeeep

This morning while we were on our walk I came across this scary blue thing on the sidewalk.
scary blue thing
Is it safe to sniff??
I froze for a moment, trying to figure out what it was. Devin told me it was okay and tried to bring me closer to it, i resisted.  With some coaxing we got closer to that "blue thing", it turns out it was just a deflated ball!

We continued on our walk, towards the end I decided I wanted to visit Nana. We stopped in for a few frozen veggie snacks and a drink from Rye-Lee's water bowl. I say bowl, but to me it was more like drinking out of a cup.   Before leaving we had a look at Nana's flowers with her.   THEN it happened....
I had a moment were I rested my head against Nana for her to scratch me.
Resting against Nana for a neck scratch



 


After the head scratch we went on our way...
Me so tired from the morning walk!   Up on the couch for a morning nap.
So very sleepy from my morning walk

PeAcE


No comments:

Post a Comment