Saturday, May 5, 2012

Massage Therapy Session

Devin brought me to Sylvia's house this morning; we had a 9am appointment.  
I sniffed around her place before settling down on the massage area she had laid out for me.  I think I told her tell Devin that I was getting a "swiss massage" today.

It didn't take long for me to enjoy the "raking", my eyes were half open as i laid there enjoying it.
I had a little knot in my neck, twitches on the front left side, and on the rear right side i twitched a little.
I really enjoyed my massage today. I laid there for tiny bit after she told me i was done.  It wasn't until Devin said the word "home" did i get up in a hurry.

I think next time when we see her we may do some reflexology.  I still have my limp on, but between Sylvia and Dr. Nat's help I should be on the mend.

totally relaxed from my massage
This is the life....

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment