Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Greyt Day To Play At The Park and Go For A Dip

I had a play date at the park today with Melissa and the Twins.  When we got there, there were quite a few dogs.    I did my usual thing and ignored most of them until I was ready to play.

Z z z resting up on the trip in to the park
look at all those cars and dogs.  Lets get going!!










Yay!!! Tire TOY!!!!




Mya and I hanging out under the tree.  She liked to steal my stuffie baseball on me.
Race ya!  I win!!!
Tra la la

 After all that running around I took Devin down to the beach for a dip.  Devin just let me go into the water on my own this time.  There were 2 HUGE geese in back of me quaking away at me.  It was only towards the end of my dip that i paid any attention to them, I turned around to look at them, Devin had visions of me going out to check them out.  Needless to say I was called out of the water before I cemented that idea in my head.








Listening to the geese
They sure are loud
I'm outta here!
Okay, ready to go Devin :)
Video:

PeAcE





No comments:

Post a Comment