Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Morning Walk down the Parkway and Beach

My morning went something like this:

I wandered into Devin's bedroom around 630am, Devin heard me and took this as a cue to get up and get me my breakfast! :)
Up Devin got, breakfast and meds were served, then back to bed I went.  Devin covered me up, I was out like a light.  No sooner did I fall asleep I was being told to "move move". Up I got, Devin was already dressed, and soon I was too!  Devin always ruins my stretches my slipping my coat over my head when i'm in my "downward dog" stance.

We took a different route today!  We went up the parkway, MY OLD ROUTE when I first came home! :)

Once at the top of the parkway, we were near the beach entrance, Devin found us a ski-doo track to follow down to the beach.  Ski-doo track = no falling in deep snow.

We wandered the beach for a bit, I had a greyt time! It always feels good to have sand between my toes. It reminds me of the track.  Nice and smooth, not rough patches.  Luxury!

A few times i wandered near the frozen water, Devin pulled me back to the sand - "You'll fall through" Is what I was told.  There was maybe about 3 inches of clear frozen water (the ground was right there). It was neat, I could look down and see right to the bottom.

After roaming the beach, we made our way home.  I started to get a little pant on, Devin removed my head muff, off I trotted.  I hope we can go back there again, Maybe tomorrow????

PeAcE
sleeping...z  z z  z zz
Devin woke me up....


and off we go...
tra lalala
heading into the parkway
walking the parkway
chin hairs a little frozen
just keep moving..just keep moving...



Sun was nice and warm, the wind though; that was chilly




prancing pony feet

model pose 1
ski-doo tracks :)
what? Can we get going already??
checking things out...
beach!
making our way to the beach
beach!!








model pose 2










headin' back home...
tra la la - me and my shadow
tired from my big walk
z  z  z





No comments:

Post a Comment