Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Thank goodness Nana came over last night when she did.  I had to go out something crazy!
R-E-L-I-E-F.     We ran into the German shepherd puppy, who isn't a puppy anymore. All grown up and calm now.  We sniffed around for a bit and played nice with each other :)

This morning Devin and I went on a short walk; I was excited to get back into the house for BREAKFAST!
I ran down the hallway, up the hallway, down the hallway, up the hallway and then finally to our door.  I'm sure the neighbors thought there was a stampede outside their doors. Hehe* shhhhhh


Taken yesterday -  z  z  z

Taken yesterday - blankie snuggles
 This Morning:
I found me a valley in between a two sided mountain of pillows. How could i resist??
While Devin went out to do the laundry I was more than happy to stay behind and NOM NOM on my KONG. 
1) leaving - I was eating my breakfast: busy
2) leaving - Devin gave me a KONG with a few pieces of kibble and yogurt (frozen): busy
3) leaving - Devin woke me up to give me a KONG with a few cranberries in it: busy

3- upon Devin's 3rd return, I was back in bed - not in the hallway as i normally wait for the return on laundry day.    Baby steps, That Shannon is sooo smart!

Oh so comfy!
oh just go away Devin!

what??
Milo in the valley

Nana wants to go to the St. Paddy's Day Parade with me next year.  :)
Ottawa sun - photo

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment