Friday, March 30, 2012

One Rolled Over And The Other Fell Out.....

Yesterday:

Devin was trying to multitask yesterday before Erin came over for a visit. Steak was put on the stove to cook while Devin went for a quick shower (definitely not a common practice). 

I haven't had any interest in the kitchen since my early counter surfing days.  Devin did try and rig something in front of the stove in event I was slightly tempted, perhaps that would deter me.  Ye' With So Little Faith...

Steak cooking on the grill with the rice maker in front of it (like that would have really stopped me Devin..haha E+ for effort)
Hanging out in my nest while Devin went for a shower
  I think Devin had the quickest shower on earth, before I knew it I a head was popping around the corner looking for me. 

I was found laying Devin's bed, actually more like hanging off the side of it.

Hangin' Out... Have A Little Faith In Me Devin
What To Do...What To Do.  I was sleeping.. Now what...
eeeeeee - *mini stretch*
Now back to sleep....
♪ ♫Counting Spider Webs The Wall, That Don't Bother Me At All...♪ ♫
And then it happened.... Last night I couldn't quite get comfy on my bed.  Each time Devin peeked in on me I was slowly slipping off my bed.  The last move Devin finally figured out what was happening.  I was roaching, and with each roach and flop about I was worming my way off my bed.  Finally the last photo that was taken, I had roached and fell completely off my bed, like a worm shrinking up.  I was far too tired to get back on my bed.  I laid on the ground for sometime sleeping; before I got up and went out to my nest for a few hours.

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
Take 6
Take 7
Take 8 ( almost off )
Take 9 (lost it)   z z   z z

 Today:
When Devin came home from work I was crashed out on my bed in the bedroom. I didn't feel like moving for nothing.  I was having such a greyt sleep....
Devin's home! - I get so excited.  haha
Devin's new trick with opening the door or even unlocking the door still motivates me to get up and join.
We went on short walk before supper, came home, ate, Devin worked out, I chewed on my deer antler.  Life is pretty greyt.
nom nom deer antler!

My new hangout spot when Devin is nearing the end of a workout.

Oh! Is that another antler!!??
nom nom nom antlerrrssss


 Devin informed me tonight that I have a dental appointment on April 19th 2012 @ 0830hrs to get my jibbies (teef) cleaned.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.   Nana is going to come with us.

Guess that's it for now.
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment