Friday, March 23, 2012

Pedicure and Scritches

Devin and I went to see Gina today.  It was a bit sad, as Griffin wasn't there to greet me.  :(
Godspeed Griffin, I hope you're there to meet me under the rainbow bridge when I'm ready. xo

As usual, Gina did a wonderful job with my toes, she gave me lovings, scratches, and even a few treats!   Life doesn't get better than this, does it?? 

Looking out the window - waiting to go in to see Gina

Flip, Flop
Once back in the car, Devin had a good chuckle at me.  Apparently we might be related.  Nana would likely agree.  Can you see the drool falling from the front of my mouth??
dribble

dribble

almost drop
*deep in thought*
Devin got a new phone today - this means I am going to be subjected to flash photos for a while *ugh*
sleeeeeping.....

You again....
Feeling pretty tuckered out from all the excitement of my pedi today.  Devin and I went on a short afternoon walk.  I have a feeling that we will be going again shortly - it's almost bed time.

PeAce

No comments:

Post a Comment