Sunday, March 18, 2012

Who Turned The Temperature Up Out There???


This morning when Devin got in from work we went for our morning walk. Not too far, I was excited to get back home and have some breakfast!

Not sure what happened in the matter of 6hrs, but someone sure turned the heat on outside! *pant pant pant*   Devin took me out for a quick pee, we went back to bed, but my tummy was gurgling so Devin decided it would be a good idea to try me on a longer walk.   We went pretty far, but my stomach gurgles proved to me a false alarm.

We wandered back home *pant pant pant*.   It felt like it took forever for me to stop panting. I forgot what "hot/warm" weather was like.  Once back home Devin loaded me up with ice cubes, that didn't help any though. I was still a crazy panting machine.

Our pre-work walk was eventful; I met up with Nan!!! That's two days in a row we saw each other.
In our usual play hard to get fashion - we sniffed and quickly assumed the "ignoring" pose.

Pant pant *  trying to get comfy
So....warn.... And enough with the camera flashes!!

 When Devin woke up from a nap this afternoon I was found laying like a rug across my bed and onto the floor.  Hehe

Model Pose #1
Teef Pose #1
Do you mind? I was sleeping...



No comments:

Post a Comment