Sunday, March 18, 2012

Who Turned The Temperature Up Out There???


This morning when Devin got in from work we went for our morning walk. Not too far, I was excited to get back home and have some breakfast!

Not sure what happened in the matter of 6hrs, but someone sure turned the heat on outside! *pant pant pant*   Devin took me out for a quick pee, we went back to bed, but my tummy was gurgling so Devin decided it would be a good idea to try me on a longer walk.   We went pretty far, but my stomach gurgles proved to me a false alarm.

We wandered back home *pant pant pant*.   It felt like it took forever for me to stop panting. I forgot what "hot/warm" weather was like.  Once back home Devin loaded me up with ice cubes, that didn't help any though. I was still a crazy panting machine.

Our pre-work walk was eventful; I met up with Nan!!! That's two days in a row we saw each other.
In our usual play hard to get fashion - we sniffed and quickly assumed the "ignoring" pose.

Pant pant *  trying to get comfy
So....warn.... And enough with the camera flashes!!

 When Devin woke up from a nap this afternoon I was found laying like a rug across my bed and onto the floor.  Hehe

Model Pose #1
Teef Pose #1
Do you mind? I was sleeping...



2 comments:

  1. In case your debts medical bill consolidation are getting you
    down then you cant manage to ignore the selection of taking out the hire purchase for
    the Mercedes sitting in your drive way, etc.

    This is a single from the reasons why there are more than simply nonprofit debt consolidation companies have
    existing working relationships with insurance companies.


    Have a look at my website ... credit card debt consolidation programs;
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, what a webpage it is! This weblog gives useful data to us, keep it up.


    My blog post - discount yamaha atv parts

    ReplyDelete