Friday, December 23, 2011

First Foot Freeze :*(

I had my first foot freeze tonight :(

After we returned home from Melissa's, Devin brought me around to the front so I could go pee before going in.  I got me some ice/snow between my toes for the first time.

I DID NOT LIKE THIS :(

Devin quickly cleaned out my front pad and told me I was okay. I did continue to limp like I was about to lose my foot.  As soon as we got inside I was PERFECTLY fine.  I still maintaining my drama queen status.


Passed right out from playing in the snow this morning...

Doing my best God Father impersonation....

God Father Continued...

Snug as a bug in a rug



Car ride to drop off cookies to Sherry L.



Looking at the Christmas lights


Had enough, sleeping...



My Christmas stocking!!! :)



Out Cold...


Poster Boy For Roots
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment