Thursday, December 29, 2011

Milo On Ice.... *Ice Capades Ready - I am NOT*

Wow..  What's with all that slippery stuff out there??

Devin and I went for an afternoon stroll or should I call it a roll?
We walked towards the baseball diamond, Devin tried to get me to go over on the side of the sidewalk where there was more snow than ice; Good thing I didn't.  Devin forgot that there was a ditch in that area.

NEAR FACE PLANT*  Up to the upper thigh in a snowbank.  Could you imagine if I listened to Devin?? Haha.  Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut.  We walked a little past the diamond; I was hell bent on walking down the sidewalk, as slippery as it was.  I was very "dainty"; with the few exceptions of my feet almost going out from under me, I maintained decent pose.  It didn't take long for me to learn that I can't take my usual strides when walking. 

I had a bit of a mini melt down when Devin tried to get me to go through the field.  The snow was low, but I managed to get some between my toes.  I DID NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT. I let out a lil cry; Devin quickly cleared out my feet and told me that we were going home.  I was picked up and walked carefully to the road.  Luckily here in the village they use a sand/dirt/gravel mix on the road.   I was told when we got home that from here on out the boots ARE GOING ON, and there was to be no debating the matter.  *le sigh*
Summer?  How many more day until Summer?

173 days until summer!!!! :)

I don't think we posted these ones yet:
These backseat photos were taken the other night when I had my sleep over at Nana's.



Please can I go to work with you?

Today:  We had a lazy day.  It's been too cold really to go anywhere.  Decided the next best thing would be to hang out in bed.

 After being relocated to my bed.....



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment